How much in first month?

Slinkyson

Gold Member
Hi everyone
Can I ask a nosey question???? How much weight did you lose in your first month on slim & save? I know everyone starts at different weights and losses vary but it's just good to give us an idea of what to expect! As last time round I lost just under 2 stone, however my body is different now since having my little one lol xx

They say you will loss at least a stone but I have seen girls on here drop 12lbs in wk1 alone. Personally I started at 14st1lb just over 4wks ago and dropped exactly 14lbs in 4wks which I was very happy with as I've always had problems losing weight and couldn't loss more than 0.5lb a week on diets like Weightwatchers but if you lost almost 2st the last time chances are the same will happen again x

They say you will loss at least a stone but I have seen girls on here drop 12lbs in wk1 alone. Personally I started at 14st1lb just over 4wks ago and dropped exactly 14lbs in 4wks which I was very happy with as I've always had problems losing weight and couldn't loss more than 0.5lb a week on diets like Weightwatchers but if you lost almost 2st the last time chances are the same will happen again x

That's brill id be happy with a stone same as you! I hope I so lose it quick I found since having my baby my body has changed and likes to keep ahold of the flab so fingers crossed it does shift! Well done on your loss that's fab x

I'm doing mainly Lighter Life but the same principle if you are just having packs. Five years ago I lost 25lbs in my first month and this time 27lbs. I'm 49 now so don't think age makes that much difference. I did have 9 stone to lose though which does affect it - losses slow as you go along.

Yeah I've always found a big chunk comes off on the first month if I've had a few stone to lose! I've got between 4-5 stone to lose! I'm so going to do it and bloody keep it of!!!!

I lost 21lbs in the first month. But think it's usually a stone a month xx

Back