How much is a monthly supply normally?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by llh189, 2 January 2011 Social URL.

1. llh189

llh189 Member

Hi,

Last week I ordered my first bumper pack for £99 and I wondered if the price of the bumper pack varies much?

I did CD before and did the Tetra packs, my CDC was lovely and we mostly used to gossip over coffee - never about diets though!

I did CD for three months and then gave up, due to a mix of will power and cost.

I am determined this time to lose both the weight I have put on over the last three months ( I was a large 14 and now back to a small 18, of if I breathe in an large 16) and get to a comfy of the peg 14!

If the price for the bumper pack goes up and down, I thought I'd buy another bumper pack whilst they seem a bargin, as I was doing tetra bricks I was spending nearly £45 per week, so this is nearly half price.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    The bumper packs have been on special offer since this time last year.

What is new is that they are now offering a special discount off some of the others like a box of bars or all the same shakes...they now have 35% off the full price.

I think it expires on the 4th January.

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. Shimmystar

Shimmystar Full Member

Hi there
    i used to do LL at nearly £70 a week i thought i'd never have the chance to do a VLCD again...but here we are...great value boxes...hope the soups taste better in time!! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.