how much is most you lost?

Biggest loss ever would be 8lb when I did SW when I was quite a bit younger but this time 4lb.

how did you feel? Pretty good but I knew it was just a starter thing, the body getting used to healthy food ya know.
was you expecting it? Yeh, had been eating so much trash before if I hadn't lost atleast 2lb I probably would have felt cheated.
did you have a good week? Definitely, 100%!
which way was you doing sw (ee green red) A mixture of Green and Original. I tend to find having a mixture during the week helps keep variety and keeps the losses steady.

Just wondering whats most you lost ina week?

how did you feel?
was you expecting it?
did you have a good week?
which way was you doing sw (ee green red)

im bored lol can you tell? :8855:

I lost 6.5lbs the week before last 26.05.10 WI

I was so happy!! as I seriously wasnt expecting it, although I had been 100% all week so was expecting a loss I had the usual 1st week huge loss (8lbs) then 1lb then 2lbs so was expecting about the same, I tend to do EE but that week slipped in 1 green & 1 red day

sairz - don't worry about not loosing - it does happen occassionally - but rarely and is usually down to the body going into shock at the change of eating habit and holding on to everything instead of giving it up. It can take a week or two to catch up.

I get embaressed on these types of thread to say that i lost a stone in my first week.

Was i expecting it? No - i thought i'd get a lb or two.

How did i feel - upset to start with. I looked down at the scales and say the 8.5lb that i saw the week before. I had to be told that the 27 at the front had changed to 26. Then i was just shellshocked and embaressed.

Beyond the first week - i've had 7 and 8 lb losses - normally when i've varied/changed things around a little.

sairz - everyone goes to the first weigh-in after joining thinking they haven't lost anything, normally because they've eaten so much (though always remained on plan) and then are flabbergasted to have had a good loss that first week - take me for example (ok - i was a rather extreme case when i walked through the doors for that first night). :)

Back