How much is refeed

honeypop

Gold Member
Need to start refeed next week so my body is prepared for my holiday. How much is it to get the shakes for refeed?

At my chemist they do bars and summer fruits drinks it's £10

i just bought 7 days of the same shakes for a third of price i pay per week (12 pound - this differs for some though) x

Ok thanks I hope I can afford it lol running out of money until after holidays

Jeeze I'm in Dublin & I pay 65 euro per week for TFR :(

That's rip off Ireland for ya Gillyella! It sucks doesn't it?!
I reckon it's worth it though as I was actually spending even more than that some weeks on groceries & take-out lunches.

x S

i could spend that just on takeaways never mind weekly shop lol does 65 euros work out to any where near the 36 pound i pay?

I think around 50 pounds... Ireland is a rip off ... Grew up half my life in London.. Tempted to move back.. Both my sisters still there...
I still have big shop to get every week too as still have to feed the other half & 3 kiddies.. But would have spent near that price on wine, take out, & goodies at weekends so ... At least it's being well spent this way ;) I'm getting thinner he he

i could spend that just on takeaways never mind weekly shop lol does 65 euros work out to any where near the 36 pound i pay?

Just under €44 Meggyjill! So they just bung another twenty quid on top of that to rip us off!! :mad: Oh well, still worth it for the results!

its terrible they should be the same price! i agree though it is worth the results you get out of it but its still not fair for you over in Ireland x

You're right Meggyjill, the price should be equal to all. Grrrrr don't get me started!!! x

Back