• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

how much is slimfast?

Hi, Slim fast where i live is £5.99 at normal price for the powder that you mix with milk, this is a 12 meal supply. I buy it when its half price, stocked up when it was £3.00 a tin.

Last edited:

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
hey the tescos one is much cheaper and the strawberry is 135 cals a shake so its just about the same as the cd or lipotrim :) ive lost 15lb in 4 weeks and ive another bit to go, but you have a dinner with sf and snacks too, i tried 3 shakes of it a day and near died with starvation cause it doesnt fill you as much as the lipotrim would per shake!! well done on ur losses so far!!

Why not substitute one of your slim fasts for a tin of heinz soup, I have just been researching them and the calories are less than slim fast for a whole tin of something warm and yummy? with around 160 cals for a whole 400gm tin most varieties.

Anna24

[url=http://www.TickerFac
that is a great idea if we are able to do that, and i also buy the tesco ones as atm you get 2 tins for £6 and you get 12 meals in one tin. :) good luck eveyone xx

thanks guys for your replies.on the cd at the moment but i just wanted to know if slimfast would work out cheaper.hope you are having a good evening.x