How much is too much?

Mags12

Hi everyone

I love the idea behind free food as I really do have a massive appetite, when it comes to things like chocs and crisps it's just greed but for 'proper' meals etc I really can eat a lot :(

On the SW website it says that free food is exactly that completely free and eat as much as you want, yet in other places I have seen people say that quantities should be watched.

So my question is how much is too much? Would having 2 free yoghurts a day be considered too much? Or munching constantly on fruit..that's bound to have a negative effect?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance
xx

I'm sort of following SW, free foods are just that; free. Why not trust them to look after thet details for you and just eat freely. The programme does work, don't worry about the science behind it, just follow the programme and see what happens. The way I look at it is that me trying to sort out my diet didn't work so I may as well give it a chance. Just give it a month of following to a tee and see what happens, it can't get any worse, that's how I looked at it. ;) All the best! :D

i agree with faustina and allie...
free means free..eat til your satisfied or when peckish eat something free...
your body will need time to get used to any weight control plan and i know your appetite will decrease and youl naturally eat enough to feel full not stuffed to the gills lol(soo not a nice feeling to me now!)

good luck :D x

Start as free as your appetite allows and as you lose weight you will probably notice that feeling of being stuffed happening from time to time. It is then you need to reduce your portion sizes. I think it is extremely important to be free when you are just starting out and it is important to have all your syns at the beginning. xEnjoy

It's hard to figure out the difference between full and stuffed when you start out but if you're eating your free foods first I find then you understand when you're actually eating for the sake of eating.

It's hard to figure out the difference between full and stuffed when you start out but if you're eating your free foods first I find then you understand when you're actually eating for the sake of eating.
I find the trouble of eating my free foods first is that if i save my favouirte bit of the meal until last I will eat everything. If I eat my favourite foods first, I won't eat the rest of it for the sake of eating. Horses for courses I guess x

You will soon learn when you feel comfortably full, and not stuffed!
If you are not sure, dish up a reasonably sized plate. When that is finished, wait 20 minutes. If you are genuinely hungry have a little more. 9/10 you will find you feel full and won't need more.

i never used to feel satisfied i never used to know when to stop. Now i do (unless its my fav sunday roast then i heap on the veg and meat lol) but ordinarily I use the same size pasta/soup bowl for most of my meals. When i started sw i used to heap it on till it was nearly over flowing, nowe i have less in the bowl and feel satisfied.

thanks so much everyone for replying, I have been really worried about this lol..you know thinking it sounds too good to be true, I should just stop trying to focus on that as someone suggested and enjoy the plan
x

Back