How much jelly can we have??

SARAHP

Silver Member
Ive just made jelly with the orange flavouring and its lovely!! Is there a limit to how much you can have per day our is it okay to keep nibbling? Thanks sarahxx.

Please share Sarah . how do you make the jelly??

I make it into small glasses and have no more than 1 a day, but for me that's just because I don't want to become addicted to it LOL :) isn't it fab!!

Hi Dee, its 1 scoop of mix a mousse, 10oz of cold water and 1 teaspoon of the water flavouring. Put all in together mix for 1 minute pop in bowl and in fridge for at least an hour. It looks a bit off putting as its white with a funny looking frothy top but its good!!!!! Sarahxx.

I found the frothy top even more delicious when i put it in the freezer. In fact, I think I will have some today.:p

Thanks Sarah .. sounds yummy .. will have to order some flaouring from CDC this week ... a bit of variety would be good!!!

That sounds good - will def get some flavouring when I top up my supplies next week!

Have just made the jelly from the CD Sunshine Orange. With the froth on top it is like lemon meringue! Lovely!:) :)

Nikki, you can have them from day 1, so see your CDC.

Enjoy!:)

Back