how much per week did you lose on 810 ?

esk140

Do you do some days just packs ?
some day 810 ?
I have had 3 days of 810 and feel good about it.

I do three packs and a meal. Can't go without my little meal...

Do you mean 810 or SS+, esk?

810 can't be just packs - it's 3 Cambridge packs, 340ml skimmed milk and a meal (large-ish portion of protein with 3 tbsp of veg)

SS+ is 3 Cambridge packs and a meal (a smaller portion of protein than on 810 and 2 tbsp of veg) or 4 Cambridge packs and 200ml of skimmed milk.

The difference to weight loss between SS+ and SS is tiny, maybe a quarter to half a pound a week.

But then the difference in weight loss between SS and 810 also isn't very big, maybe half a pound to three quarters of a pound a week difference.

I only did one week of SS and then had to move up to 810 because my weight fell in the range of my BMI being 25 + 1 stone.
So, bearing mind I don't have an awful lot of weight to lose, I was happy to lose 3lb the first week of 810 and 1lb the 2nd week.
I'll have to wait and see what this week brings...though for some reason, my scales are refusing to budge at the minute!!!

I lost 10lbs on my first week (though didn't reduce carbs in the weeks before or anything) and I've been drinking 3L water every day. Got my next weigh in tomorrow (which will actually be 1 week, 6 days). I'll let you know!

Back