How much shelf space

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Meneither, 19 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi guys silly qustion here but as the post goes hopefully will make sense.
    How much shelf space will a weeks supply take up,
    my reasons for asking are too fold ie space and secondly as i dont drive i have to get the stuff home, plus i was planning on bulk buying 4 weeks worth as i get paid 4 weekly and im crap with money so if i dont i will be literraly starving after 2 weeks. although think my cdc will let me pay her for 4 weeks and let me picjk up weekly (must check when we meet).

Me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Frumpster

Frumpster Becoming Un-Frumpy!

Diet:
    Cambridge 790
    Hi Meneither,

a weeks supply doesn't take up loads of room. I share a kitchen cupboard with my toddler. Bottom shelf for his cups, egg cups, ginger bread men, rusks, etc. Top shelf for my blender, flavourings, packs. I arrange my packs using cheap plastic baskets from the pound shop (5 for a pound!!) into flavours...Vanilla, Banana, Chocolate, etc. That way I can grab one without sifting.

I get 2 weeks at a time due to shift work. If you are carrying them home I wouldn't recommend carrying 4 weeks worth. Also, if you pay upfront for 4 weeks and go weekly to collect supplies you are making sure that you will stick to it for 4 weeks ;) I think that is a really good idea and might try it myself every payday paying for the next 4 weeks upfront....I'm so tight it'll force me to stay on track.

Good luck

Frumpster.x.

4. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i only bought the shakes so pretty small amount of space needed
    the box of 21 sachets is about as big as a large persil tablet box, maybe a tadge bigger
    the tetras will take more room up cos there indvividually already made up
    there the size of an orange but square so not to big

5. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ditto that was my plan weigh loss or bust.

Me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.