how much to aim for?

i had grand hopes for the first month i came back to SW as i've lost quite a reasonable amount before. my weekly WI is tomorrow but so judging from the scales during the week (yes i'm one of the naughty ones who weighs daily) its not going to be that great.

i am really trying to work out how quickly but realistically i can do this. would any of you who have lost weight be happy to share how quickly you've done it - and how rigidly you've stuck to the plan?

i'd be grateful to know a bit more on this...

Kat x

I Am Not Much Help As I Dont Think I Have Ever Honestly Stuck 100% To It Only Lost 8.5lb Doing It For About 8 Weeks Did Lose 11.5 But Put Some On. Slowly But Surely It Is Coming Off I Do Try And Stick To It But Old Eating Habbits Die Hard!!!

I so far have lost 2 stone in ten weeks (and thats sticking pretty rigidly to it) but it also depends on how much you have to lose. I had about 7 stone to lose at the start. On the slimming world website you put your weight losses in weekly and your target and it projects when you will (realistically) reach your target, mines October this year.......cant wait! x

Prob not that much help - sorry x

I'm a bit like SkinnyMonkey I'm afraid, I have been at SW nearly 4 years and so far only lost just under 4 stone. Like Rainbow says it depends on how much you have to lose and how disciplined you are.

I had one very bad year in 2005 and ended up heavier at the end of the year than I started! Then I had to have a knee operation at the end of 2006 and was unable to walk unaided for 6 months therefore had little to no exercise.

Be realistic, 1 - 2lb a week but you know better than anyone how your body and mind works x

My journey is below
Ruthy xxx

Back