• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How much water do you add to the shakes?

I'm expecting my bumper pack to arrive on Monday and i'm looking to buy a Blender Bottle to mix my packs. I've heard they are great for making them smooth and creamy. Basically there are two sizes and I was wondering how much water people tend to use when mixing their shakes. I don't want to buy the huge bottle if I'll only use half of it.
Apologies if this has already been asked but I did a search and couldn't find anything specific to this, just general questions about water intake.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

The pack says 200 - 250ml of water but I use 300ml and add ice on top of the powder before shaking it all up. Some people on here use more though.
Most people use more than 250 but I can't stand them with any more water cos they taste all watery to me, I like em thick n creamy! With lots of ice too!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I think I'd prefer them thick and creamy too. I hate regular milkshakes if they aren 't nice and thick. The small bottle it is :)
I just wish I could have my pack now, I'm raring to go.
250-300 ml here too, small bottle is a good idea.

I ordered a pack too and they announced the delivery on Tuesday, since couriers don't work on Monday.
I find 300ml after blending fills a pint glass nicely :)
300 ml is my preference too - still thick & creamy, but there's a decent mug-full