How much water do you all drink a day?

~missy-moo~

Getting thinner everyday!
Just wondering how much water you try to drink per day and also if after making a concious effort to drink more you've noticed that your weight loss increases.

I'm drinking between 2-4 litres but it varies day to day so I was wondering if I tried to drink 4L a day whether I'd lose more weight.

Thanks

Alex

Its only my first day, but i always get very thirsty and today ive drank 4 litres plus...

Needless to say ive spent most of my day running to the loo :D

yes that's the downside. I also find that I can't get through the night without waking a couple of times needing to go:giveup::D

Alex

I'm drinking 3 litres, made up of 6 half litre bottles, plus cups of peppermint tea and coffee. Not sure about the weight loss/water thing as have just completed my first week...but think of all the calories we must burn running to loo! xx

I'm drinking 3 litres, made up of 6 half litre bottles, plus cups of peppermint tea and coffee. Not sure about the weight loss/water thing as have just completed my first week...but think of all the calories we must burn running to loo! xx

Brilliant thought on loosing calories running to the loo!!
It wont seem so annoying now :D

hope this doesn't sound weird but just wondering how people try to drink lots of water at work? do you just wait til lunch??X

In my work we are allowed bottles on our desks, and have water filters around the place..

Are you not allowed to drink in work?

I have a 75cl water bottle on my desk and just fill it each time it runs out.

I find it's much easier to keep track of how much I'm drinking that way and also I drink more as it's available at all times and I don't need to go and fill it as many times as I would need to a cup.

Alex :)

I'd never thought before but I suppose if you don't work at a desk it must be very hard to drink as much. If you're on the move alot like a nurse or in a warehouse, it must be very difficult.

Alex

Back