How much water in a maintance shake?

CP78

Picked up my first batch of maintance shakes yesterday, but unsure how much water to mix with them. It was printed on my LT shaker, but it's rubbed off

Cheers

Hi
Did you not get the booklet? Well the summer fruits, veg soup and orange says 300ml in my book. But they do come out really thick so I put more water in them but still bit thick. The chocolate is 250 ml of cold skimmed milk 250ml. Blend them or shake them. I started it yesterday. There quite nice the orange and summer fruits. I had a tuna salad yesterday yum!!! Xx hope that helps. You ca also google lipotrim you should find loads online. Xx

Cheers Kate. I only got the chocolate one as I only enjoyed the chocolate shake so was expecting the same thing more or less.

How wrong was I? :p

I'm a bloke, we only get 2 shakes a day. Started refeeding last week so doing 2 meals and 1 maintance

Don't be sorry, I know men are few and far between around here :D

On my 7th day of refeeding now. I got 7 sachets of the chocolate whip, having that every day for breakfast with a no carb, lean meat salad for lunch and for tea some sort of low fat meal in the evenings - chicken, pepper, mushroom, pineapple kebabs tonight \0/

Back