How much water in Summer Berry maintenance drink

kered

Gold Member
I have brought a summer berry maintenance drink to work for breakfast this morning just to try and finish them all off, but I dont have the instructions with me. How much water do I mix with it please?

Mary, any idea on what bit of paper work it is stated on/ Stifling through all my paper work,but so far no answers for you?

Is it specifically within the maintenace packs(and very little info) or all the jargon about refeeding? Sorry i have only just opened my maintenance packs to look for you and i'm a little clueless!!

I would have persumed the quantity was the same as the TFR shakes?

Sorry, i'm not exactly being much help :rolleyes:

Its on a double sheet of paper which gives you all the calorific content etc, and on the second page it gives you the instructions for each shake. I think its around half a pint of water or just over and it wont matter if its a bit thicker or thinner than its supposed to be, but just couldnt for the life of me think how much lol.

Thanks for your help anyway hun.

Thank you, I added 400mls, I do like this one, I had it a few months ago, but I just couldtn remember how much water lol.

Have you tried the maintenance shakes yet?

Hi Mary just popping on to say just seen your pictures and how fantastic do you look, you look like a different person. You truly are an inspiration to us fellow LT's and no doubt other slimmers to. wow.xx

Glad you got it sorted Mary, sorry i wasn't much help. I never did come across the paperwork,maybe i don't have it!:rolleyes:

In all my TFR shakes i always put in 400ml,i know there is a minimum of 280ml.

Hi Mary just popping on to say just seen your pictures and how fantastic do you look, you look like a different person. You truly are an inspiration to us fellow LT's and no doubt other slimmers to. wow.xx

Thank you so much for your lovely compliment, lipotrim is definitely the best.

Glad you got it sorted Mary, sorry i wasn't much help. I never did come across the paperwork,maybe i don't have it!:rolleyes:

In all my TFR shakes i always put in 400ml,i know there is a minimum of 280ml.

Aww thanks anyway, I enjoyed it :D

Yeah, I've tried them all, but my favourites are the summer fruits and chocolate whip! :) The orange creme and caramel bar were too sweet for me and as for the soup.... YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!!!! xxx

I also hated the chicken soup on lipotrim. I think I will stick to my home made chicken broth.

Back