how much water you drank today ?

amethyst

Banned
its 4.16pm and i have already drank 4 litres! cus i been busy clearing junk!

not going over 5 litres though :eek:

I have done 3 and a half so far, have been slowing down as i'm sure i drink way too much...normally about 5litres a day, is that really a bad thing though?

I've only drunk 2ltrs so far :(

I will do another 2 when I'm at home, but hardly ever go over 4ltrs.

People seem to be divided over the water issue. I personally dont think it makes a huge difference unless you are dieting. I never used to drink more than 2-3 glasses a day and I feel and look the same as when I started doing 2ltrs a day.
I think on CD it makes a huge difference though. If I have only 2ltrs a day then I will sts on the scales....funny really...

I have only had 2.5 litres. Going to try to have another litre before 9pm but i know its going to keep me up all night :( xx

Have had 2litres will try to have one more before bed, really struggling with the water at the mo.

I'm on my 3rd litre just now

Day 2 & 4 litres of water down the hatch!

Ive done 4 litres of water plus a mug of green tea with peppermint -thats it for me now i think.

When I'm in work - I aim to have at least a litre before lunch and the same after (with more at home).......I told myself that I couldn't have my lunch (bar) unless I had drunk at least a litre that morning. Likewise I don't go home until I have the 2nd litre (and it hasn't stopped me leaving on time)......they say to adopt a new habit you have to do it loads (over 20 I think), so if you can adopt the water drinking as a regular habit it should get easier - shouldn't it? I find myself wanting water most of the time as I'm thirsty, long may it continue, I didn't drink as much water before CD.

Back