How much water??

MagdaX

is Magdalicious
Just a quick question because I seem to be getting mixed info.
How much water should I drink?
Back in the days it used to be 4 litres (1 per foodpack).
Now I keep reading it all changed now because someone diet of overhydration.
I've been told it's 2 litres including all the water you mix with your pack and tea and coffee.
Which one is it then?
I've been drinking 3L and a bit and tea coffee etc on top. Is that enough? Or am I being paranoid?
:confused:
Mags xxx

Io drink about 4-5 litres a day. On top of foodpacks and tea and coffee. They say drink to thirt and just spread out the water throughout the day. Hope that helps!

hmmmmm.... 5 litres is far too much and simply impractical esp. because i'm a store manager and i just cannot run to the loo every ten minutes lol
Will try and drink me 3L and see how it goes. If must be i will up it a little.
Thanks for that by the way.
Mags xxx

they used to say 4 litres but now it's drink to thirst. You do tend to get pretty thirsty in between packs and I found my breath smelt really bad if I didn't drink enough. 3 litres should be more than enough. No point making life impossible just to get an extra litre in!

Feel silly asking this but.. is it true the more you drink the more pounds you can shift ? My mums friend has been telling me this so ive been trying to take 3 litres (including packs) since ive started.

So they say... but on the downside drinking too much water too quickly can be dangerous. I think you'll be absolutely fine drinking 3 litres per day :)
Mags xxx

Thanks Magic! I did a ketone strip today and im in ketosis (yay :D) but it was really dark and i have found myself more thirsty drinking 3 litres without packs so i just guess its how you feel :).

Back