• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How much water??

MagdaX

is Magdalicious
S: 17st6lb C: 14st1lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 3st5lb(19.26%)
Just a quick question because I seem to be getting mixed info.
How much water should I drink?
Back in the days it used to be 4 litres (1 per foodpack).
Now I keep reading it all changed now because someone diet of overhydration.
I've been told it's 2 litres including all the water you mix with your pack and tea and coffee.
Which one is it then?
I've been drinking 3L and a bit and tea coffee etc on top. Is that enough? Or am I being paranoid?
:confused:
Mags xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st11lb C: 12st9lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st2lb(14.49%)
Io drink about 4-5 litres a day. On top of foodpacks and tea and coffee. They say drink to thirt and just spread out the water throughout the day. Hope that helps!

MagdaX

is Magdalicious
hmmmmm.... 5 litres is far too much and simply impractical esp. because i'm a store manager and i just cannot run to the loo every ten minutes lol
Will try and drink me 3L and see how it goes. If must be i will up it a little.
Thanks for that by the way.
Mags xxx

they used to say 4 litres but now it's drink to thirst. You do tend to get pretty thirsty in between packs and I found my breath smelt really bad if I didn't drink enough. 3 litres should be more than enough. No point making life impossible just to get an extra litre in!

River

Ready for the new me!
S: 10st13lb C: 10st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 0st12lb(7.84%)
Feel silly asking this but.. is it true the more you drink the more pounds you can shift ? My mums friend has been telling me this so ive been trying to take 3 litres (including packs) since ive started.

MagdaX

is Magdalicious
So they say... but on the downside drinking too much water too quickly can be dangerous. I think you'll be absolutely fine drinking 3 litres per day :)
Mags xxx

River

Ready for the new me!
S: 10st13lb C: 10st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 0st12lb(7.84%)
Thanks Magic! I did a ketone strip today and im in ketosis (yay :D) but it was really dark and i have found myself more thirsty drinking 3 litres without packs so i just guess its how you feel :).