Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How much water...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by CheeseGirl, 23 July 2011 Social URL.

1. CheeseGirl

CheeseGirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    212.8lb
    Current Weight:
    204.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    142lb
    Lost(%):
    8.8lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Just read an interesting article in a mag that says nutrionists are generally agreed that to determine a guideline amount of water to drink daily you should divide your weight (in kg) by 25, and the result is how many litres you should be drinking per day - me: 92/25= 3.68 litres! I'm certain I am drinking at least that many per day, as I really enjoy water above all liquids, except maybe wine :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    oooh thats interesting.. mine shows as 2.68 - def drink more than that :)

4. CheeseGirl

CheeseGirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    212.8lb
    Current Weight:
    204.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    142lb
    Lost(%):
    8.8lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I also think that when ssing you probably need to drink more, as when you have a normal, healthy diet you get quite a bit of water from the foods you eat - course, that's just my not-nutrionist opinion :)

5. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    As long as you drink the minumum that cambridge diet says you should drink, anything over that is a bonus:D according to that I have to drink 4.8 litres of water a day:eek: would never drink that amount cambridge or no cambridge lol. Gonna stick to my 3-3.5 litres :)

6. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i struggle to even drink my 2.25 litres... had a shocker water-wise the past 2 weeks but just don't know what to do :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.