how much water

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
do you all drink in a day
im addicted to diet coke and used to drink 2.5 litres a day :eek:

yesterday and today i must have had about 6 litres of water each day

will too much affect weightloss?? im having bottle after bottle

I wondered if you could have 'too much' water too.. good question Kim.. shame I can't answer lmao

Definately the more you drink the better...although I try not to drink for a couple of hours before weigh in
I try and do between 5 and 6 litres a day.
There is an amount that is too much for you,but can't remember what it is,at a guess its about 10 litres a day,but thats only a guess.Someone will know and it may be in the sticky about water

this is going to sound really silly but the more water i drink the more blowted i feel, is that normal, i am on day three and i have drunk 4 litres a day, or is it meant to be like this at this early stage?

you shouldnt be feeling bloated drinking water, the only think I can think of is if you say drink a litre all together, if I do that I feel bloated for a little while but it goes after a while.....

I drink a minimum of 5 litres per day

Well I asked my CDC about this and she said too much water can wash away the vitamins you are putting in. She suggested 2-3 litres a day ! x

i do 3/4lts i struggle to wash down anymore and the fact i get soooo peed at having to stand by the loo lol

do you all drink in a day
im addicted to diet coke and used to drink 2.5 litres a day :eek:

yesterday and today i must have had about 6 litres of water each day

will too much affect weightloss?? im having bottle after bottle

no the chemist told me the other day the more you drink the more you will loose fair play with the 6 litres i am drinking 4 litres a day this is my third week but apart from the weight loss my hair and skin feel great :jelous:

Well I asked my CDC about this and she said too much water can wash away the vitamins you are putting in. She suggested 2-3 litres a day ! x

That will only happen if you drink the water too close together, if the water is being spread out evenly throughout the day you can drink up to 900ml per hour safely.....

Back