how much water

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kim&Leah, 22 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Slimming World
    do you all drink in a day
    im addicted to diet coke and used to drink 2.5 litres a day :eek:

yesterday and today i must have had about 6 litres of water each day

will too much affect weightloss?? im having bottle after bottle
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Sweetcheeks24

Sweetcheeks24 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    I wondered if you could have 'too much' water too.. good question Kim.. shame I can't answer lmao
  4. fatgirlslim76

fatgirlslim76 Full Member

They Say The More U Drink,the More U Shrink,hope So,i Can Only Get Down 3 Litres A Day But Workin On
  5. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Definately the more you drink the better...although I try not to drink for a couple of hours before weigh in
    I try and do between 5 and 6 litres a day.
    There is an amount that is too much for you,but can't remember what it is,at a guess its about 10 litres a day,but thats only a guess.Someone will know and it may be in the sticky about water
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i drink 4litres a day :)
  7. getslimbydec

getslimbydec Member

this is going to sound really silly but the more water i drink the more blowted i feel, is that normal, i am on day three and i have drunk 4 litres a day, or is it meant to be like this at this early stage?
  8. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

you shouldnt be feeling bloated drinking water, the only think I can think of is if you say drink a litre all together, if I do that I feel bloated for a little while but it goes after a while.....

I drink a minimum of 5 litres per day
  9. Miss_B

Miss_B Full Member

Well I asked my CDC about this and she said too much water can wash away the vitamins you are putting in. She suggested 2-3 litres a day ! x
  10. Danell

Danell Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    i do 3/4lts i struggle to wash down anymore and the fact i get soooo peed at having to stand by the loo lol
  11. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I drink between 3 and 4 litres a day, not including coffee and I generally have 5 or 6 mugs of that a day
  12. loudei

loudei Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    lipotrim & switched to slimming world 31st May

no the chemist told me the other day the more you drink the more you will loose fair play with the 6 litres i am drinking 4 litres a day this is my third week but apart from the weight loss my hair and skin feel great :jelous:
  13. slimJO40

slimJO40 Member

i try to drink 3-4 litres a day but it can be a struggle to get it down some days
  14. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

That will only happen if you drink the water too close together, if the water is being spread out evenly throughout the day you can drink up to 900ml per hour safely.....
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.