How much water?

Edwin

Silver Member
I'm after some advice from those of you who clearly know what your doing as your weight loses are amazing!

I'm confused as to how much water I need to drink. I keep hearing different amounts and thought those of you who are long timers with amazing loses have obviously got it right!

I would preferably like to know in pints as I have a pint glass and can easily keep track of how much I've had.

And also do I need to drink loads first thing before my first shake - I'm trying to hold off with the shake until mid morning - do I need excesses of water before this? And the same for after my last shake? I find it hard to spread the watre out evenly through the day.

Thanks guys.

x

Day 2.

Hiya
The minimum you can drink is 2 litres which is 4 pints
I have been told that the maximum you should drink is 5 litres which is 10 pints

I average about 8-9 pints a day so between 4 litres and 4.5 litres

Hope this helps
Gen xx

Thank god for that! Someone told me 20 pints!!!!! I thought that was just stupid and probably very dangerous but as this is all new to me I thought I'd better check. 4 pts is managable - I've already done 2. Still results in several trips to the loo - can you imagine how often you'd be there if you drunk 20 pts!! xx

I drink 4L plus a little extra per day,two 2L bottles so its easy to keep track of.

Edwin,my son,you'd never be away from the loo,you'd need a catheter!

I drink about 8 pints a day plus i put a bit more water in my shakes to make them bigger try 400mls xxx

Yup, I'm one for adding water to me shakes too! 450ish mls with about 8 ice cubes :D Yum :)

I drink around 4L a day. I keep several drink bottles in the fridge (750ml and 500ml) so I always have a cold one. I try to drink one before my first shake but keep one with me at all times and sip from it regularly. It is important you don't try and drink too much all at once but it is easier to get through more if you sip all day.

I use 400/450ml in each shake but as I have a flapjack a day I need to drink more as that is water in a shake I don't drink.

Good luck hun.

x

Back