Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How much water

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by parkerela, 4 June 2009 Social URL.

1. parkerela

parkerela Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(26.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim and cambridge
    Hi,how much water is everyone drinking,i dont seem to be able to get it down,i feel like im drowning :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. herewego

herewego Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm not sure how much I drink in total, but I make my shakes up with 400ml water so get a bit extra there. Then I try to have a glass of water as often as possible at work and have 2-3 mugs of peppermint tea (or similar) in the evening. Then I spend the night going to the loo :D:D:D

I'm pretty sure I'm getting the recommended amount of 2.25 litres but not a whole lot more...

4. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm struggling to drink all the water too but they say it does make a huge difference to your weight loss so we should really try hard with this.

5. imagisal

imagisal Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    I know this sounds a bit odd but try drinking through a straw...i find it so much easier to get through the required water intake through the day rather than drinking straight from the glass.......Worth a go :)

6. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    I drink at least 3 ltrs a day. I drink it from a 1 ltr. bottle and just keep filling it throughout the day. Some days its easier than others.

7. karon

karon Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.53%)
    Diet:
    SS
    Im on my first day, and am sooooooo glad im on the last of my water, how much are we "supposed" to drink, i was told atleast 3 litres, and haveing it in peppermint tea/coffee and extra water in shakes dont count, is that correct?

8. binibikini

binibikini supposed to be working!

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Dont mean to sound like im tooting my own horn, but I get through 1 liters of water just during the night (prolly cos I sleep with my mouth wide open and it dries up)! I do around 3 liters at work and 1 liter at home in the eve and 1 additional liter while working out.
    I'm CONSTANTLY thirsty and actually get nervous when I dont have water on me, or if it's running low.
    And yes, I'm running to the loo all bloomin day :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.