How much weight can I expect to lose on RTM?

Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by Anders, 3 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Anders

Anders Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(27.56%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi - I'm hoping to start RTM before too long, and I was wondering how much weight I can expect to lose on RTM? I suspect the answer to this is different for men and women.

Originally I wanted to get to my target weight of ~ 13 st before starting RTM but I don't want to end up below 12 st after RTM. I currently have about 20 lbs still to lose to get to my target weight. If I lost between 1-2 lbs a week on RTM I'd still end up near my target.:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. EmVeg

EmVeg Do a little dance!

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(40.31%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    As you said everyone is different. I've lost still, other STS, others put on a little.

Everyone is different - so in short don't EXPECT to lose anything through the 12 weeks as a whole. Typically you lose the first few weeks and gain that again in the latter trigger weeks.

4. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    lighter life /slim and save
    its a different journey for everyone ,it depends greatly on the amount and what you allow yourself to eat, i actually lost 10 lb in the 12 weeks but i monitered and logged everything i put in my mouth on wlr and i ran more each time i increased my food as i was training for a half, as emveg so rightly stated it could go any way depending on you xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.