How much weight can I expect to lose on RTM?

Anders

Hi - I'm hoping to start RTM before too long, and I was wondering how much weight I can expect to lose on RTM? I suspect the answer to this is different for men and women.

Originally I wanted to get to my target weight of ~ 13 st before starting RTM but I don't want to end up below 12 st after RTM. I currently have about 20 lbs still to lose to get to my target weight. If I lost between 1-2 lbs a week on RTM I'd still end up near my target.:confused:

As you said everyone is different. I've lost still, other STS, others put on a little.

Everyone is different - so in short don't EXPECT to lose anything through the 12 weeks as a whole. Typically you lose the first few weeks and gain that again in the latter trigger weeks.

its a different journey for everyone ,it depends greatly on the amount and what you allow yourself to eat, i actually lost 10 lb in the 12 weeks but i monitered and logged everything i put in my mouth on wlr and i ran more each time i increased my food as i was training for a half, as emveg so rightly stated it could go any way depending on you xx

Back