How Much Weight Did/Does Everyone Have To Lose

i started at 18stone 8lbs :(

so far i have lost 4stone 8lbs :)

i want to get to 11 stone so i have another 3 stone to go which im hoping is off by mid-end of november, been meaning to put up some pictures but dont know if im brave enough lol. the weight will be off befor you know it chick, just keep at it :)

x

that last reply was to gemgems havnt figured out the quote lol

Maintenance I guess ;)
Actually, I'm gonna try to just stick to healthy eating habits.
I know that if I love the way I look, I can manage it easier.
And out of all the diets I've done, I know that carbs are my big downfall and make me crave everything!
So if I can minimise those, I'll be fine. I'll just eat bigger portions of the healthy stuff, but still try and incorporate everything into my meals

yes im fine at maintaining and can eat healthily its just not in pregnancy lol which i always put it back on.

i want to get to 11 stone so i have another 3 stone to go which im hoping is off by mid-end of november, been meaning to put up some pictures but dont know if im brave enough lol. the weight will be off befor you know it chick, just keep at it :)

x

well done you should be so proud keep it going

i am was just over thirteen stone on sat (184lbs) im planning on doing this until december or until im nine stone whichever comes first! i was aiming for 8 stone but as im 5ft6' i might look a bit odd! im also discovering ive got quite a curvy figure which is great my waist is tiny but im all curves ive never felt sexier!! roll on 9 stone!!

yeah i want to be 10 stone so i think il do tfr til then then, then try maintenance and if i lose any more then thats great im 5ft8.

I was 211.6lbs (15st 1.6lbs) and my goal is 154lbs (11 stone exactly) so I had 4st 1.6lbs to lose (or 57.6lbs).

So far I have lost 16.2lbs so my weight as of today is 13st 13.4lbs! It feels good knowing I have less than (just!) 3 stone to lose now!

Hi I have 28 lbs to loose on Lt hve already lost
14lbs so hoping to hve rest gone by end of Oct

x

Well done Lady24! Thats is an incredible achievement and wish you well to get rid of another 3 stones in due course! :)

I am starting Lipotrim TFR on 2nd September as i am away on holiday at the minute but the second i get back i am going straight to the pharmacy to get sorted :D

my lowest weight in the past has been 10.5 stone, about 150 pounds i think, and i was happy at that weight a size 12. So i would like to get to that again which means i need to lose 6 stone!!!!

thats about 84 pounds.

i hope to have it off by Christmas.

hi all well i have been on this just over 4 weeks and have lost 1st 13.1/2lb annd still have a massive 11 stone to lose. i know its a lot but i want to be 11 stone by next july and im determined to do it x x x

Well done So So Hopefull, keep focused and you will achieve your dreams, just remember to take it one day at a time. Keep us posted on your weight loss progress :)

Well done So So Hopefull, keep focused and you will achieve your dreams, just remember to take it one day at a time. Keep us posted on your weight loss progress :)

i am totally motivated to lose this weight and love this website for the support x x

Back