how much weight do you ....

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
weight more in the evening to the morning?

i weighed myself last night and it said that i had only lost a couple of pounds this week and then i weighed myself this morning and it said that i had lost 8 pounds.:confused:

I'm not sure as I only weigh myself first thing in the morning when I've just got up, naked, so it's always consistent. Weighing at different times of day just gives a false idea of how you are really doing. I'd suggest you pick a time of day & only weigh yourself then :)

I regularly weigh anything from 2-5lbs more at night than I do in the mornings.

thats what i am dreading as my WI is at 5.45 so it is an evening weigh in. shall be extra careful tomorrow

We've got that in writing now Marie ;)

I cant believe how addictive weighing youself is!! I never used to weigh myself and now I am popping on the scales a couple of times aday! lol!! I am going to try not to weigh myself this week too tho!!

I weigh myself quite often but don't worry about what the scales say - at night I can weigh nearly half a stone more than the following morning. I keep a record once a week at the same time, all the other times I almost do it for fun !! How sad.

The problems can start when you get in a bad mood because your weight has fluctuated.

the problem is, is that i get weighed in the evening at 5.45, so i dont want to be 1/2 stone heavier :(

if you look at the icons at the top right when you reply to thread, you will see one with a letter S with a line through it - it looks like this [strike]S[/strike]

You highlight the text that you want a line through and then you click on the icon [strike]and it makes it look like this[/strike]

Back