How much weight have you lost so far?

Lana

Hi all,

Im currently on my 2nd day of LL and Im finding avoiding food very hard! I made my other half hotdogs last night and boy did they smell good!

I had to go to bed a 9pm so I'd stop thinking of food!

Spur me on and let me know how worth while it is, tell me how much weight you have lost and how long you have been doing LL. :)

21 weeks on LL, 3 pound off a 6 stone loss. Stick with it Lana, worth every bit of effort compared to giving in to food, honestly !

Thats fantastic, you must be so proud of yourself! Well done. :D

I am very happy but I have to say if I can do it then anyone can and I really mean that. I had tried every diet known to the human race ! Losing so fast is so very very motivating and makes me not want to give in to any temptations.

10 days on LL and I lost 12 lb in the first week!

Congrats Lana on your forthcoming wedding! Think about how good you will look on your big day.

I got married last summer. I wish I knew about LL before!!!

Meliassa wow that is brilliant - well done you!!

First day for me Lana managed to avoid food so far!!

Just think how slim we will soon be!!

I am thinking of trying on wedding dresses this summer - we get married next July!

Hi Lana

I get weighed tonight but my scales say 24 pounds and last week it at ll it was 21 so am hoping for a 3-4lb off again.

Honestly you won't lose weight this quickly on any other diet - keep going.

Lana,

I lost 11.5lbs in 6days and with TOTM.

it IS worth it.

don't give up. any start is difficult - but you can get through it.

Hi Lana, im doing CD not LL, but much the same,9 day's in and im 11lbs down! keep with it, it is so worth it all the hard work.
Good luck.

Thanks for your words of encouragement! I don't want to be a big bride at my wedding in May, thats what keeping me going!! :D

Well done with your fab weight loses, if I can keep up with you all I'll be thrilled!!

Hi Lana,

I'm 5 weeks in and have lost 43pounds (usual time for howls of 'bloody men' to ring out - LOL):D

Stick to it cos it really really does get easier. Of course there are 'summit points' when things sometimes eem to be at a head - but I have noticed that the last 2 weeks that the 'diet' is not now the main thing in my life - it is going on in the background and as such much easier to stick to.:)

Also means you're not boring the pants off everyone saying don't offer me this, don't offer me that - LOL:eek:

I would suggest that if you feel 'something' building up - come on here and pose the question 'anyone experience ......) and someone will have and can talk you through it. For example, I had such as ....

End of week one - Had a desperate desire to chew - not eat, just chew:(
2nd weekend, felt dead lonely and realised my food and beer were my mates, my buddies that kept me company:sigh:

but by coming here, I was helped through it and now I am just a well adjusted normal headcase who licks windows and frost off cars (not really - its shower cubicles).:D

Back