How much weight

Sophs

SW Angels founder member
Are you guys each week on this diet?
I've set myself a target to lose about 6 or 7 lbs this month. Is this a realistic target?

It sounds fine, but I don't really set targets like that. I'd like to lose 2 lbs a week but any loss is fine by me.

I am now aiming for about 8 pounds a month - which is similar to you. Ive been doing it for 17 weeks now and have lost three stone (well all but half a pound away!) x

if you set yourself unrealistic targets you will be forever falling short and feel like your failing even though your loosing. set yourself targets but dont give yourself unrealistic time limits, start with loose 7lbs or something similar and reward yoruself (without food) when you get there. some people seem to be able to loose quickly, i loose about 1.5lbs a week and im happy with that. keep motivated and keep going!!

I am now aiming for about 8 pounds a month - which is similar to you. Ive been doing it for 17 weeks now and have lost three stone (well all but half a pound away!) x

Wow thats brilliant well done to you!!
I am so glad I found this place, everyone seems to be doing so well, I just hope I can do the same.

This is the first time I have activly tried losing weight in about 5 years:break_diet:
When I'd lost something like 4 stone but then a friend said I looked gaunt and ill, I was still 12 stone by that time but it made me think, then gradualy it krept back up:mad:

Wow thats brilliant well done to you!!
I am so glad I found this place, everyone seems to be doing so well, I just hope I can do the same.

This is the first time I have activly tried losing weight in about 5 years:break_diet:
When I'd lost something like 4 stone but then a friend said I looked gaunt and ill, I was still 12 stone by that time but it made me think, then gradualy it krept back up:mad:

Thanks! Yeah this place has been great motivation for me too - its really helped. Its the first time Ive tried to lose wight (should have done it sooner but hey ho!) Good luck, with determination, persevierance and this site you'll do it this time xxx

Mini goals are great but everyone is different so see how you go in your first month and work it out from there

I agree by setting yourselves mini tasks because they are less daunting and more rewarding!
Need i say any more?

Ruthy xxx

Back