How much will I lose?

laurenmay

Gold Member
I know everyone is different, and everyone's bodies respond differently to diets and weight loss etc.. But, I'm wondering if anyone whose done the CD themselves could from experience give a little guesstimate as to how much weight they think I may lose?..

I'm 5ft 3, female and 21 years old, and currently weigh 12st 2lbs.. I'd like to get down to 10st-10st 7lb within six weeks.. Is that realistic or do able on this diet? I'll be following the SS+ programme.

Thanks x

Hello. Everyone is different so I don't want to say yes you can or no you can't. I think you should set yourself a smaller target for the 6 weeks, just in case you don't lose as much as you'd like, and then anything on top of that is a bonus. I think it averages out at around a stone per month, but a few people lose a lot in the first week so take that in to account too! Good luck :)

Yeah that's true, even if I get down to 10st 7lb which would be a stone and a half then I'll be pleased :) I have an event coming up in 6 weeks so I'm feeling the pressure to lose weight now & kicking myself for not starting earlier! :( x

as others have said it is difficult to tell what u will lose in that amount of time but the best thing to do is look at people's signatures to see how much they've lost over that period of time if you want a rough idea. i think if you stick to SS then you should lose roughly a stone per month. i started at 12st 2lbs myself and lost 22lbs in 6 weeks taking me to 10st 8lbs. i'm now 10st 1lb after 10 weeks on the diet and have stuck to SS every day except for after my weigh-ins where i usually have a couple of boiled eggs and maybe a rasher of bacon as a treat!

edit: forgot to mention i'm 5ft 2 also so very similar stats to u! x

Hi hun, I would think that is definately achievable if you stick to it! I started at 12 st 11lbs and I have lost 17.5 lbs in 10 days!! Just drink loads n loads of water, really makes u lose quicker!! xx

Hello both :) I hope I can lose as much as possible within six weeks, and I'll take on board what you said about drinking plenty of water too! I'm thinking of going along the SS+ route rather than SS, as I can't really be bothered to go to the doctors and go through the hassle of getting a note from them, and I love my coffee so think I'll need the 200ml of skimmed milk just to suppress my caffeine cravings! :) x

Working on the average monthly loss being 14lbs a month. I'd say that it more than possible! x

Back