How much you paying???

kitten kat

Noticed on another post, that we seem to be paying different amounts to the pharmacy...out of curiosity..how much you all paying...and how do you get it for less?...I pay £36? :confused: :confused:

£36 for me :(

£36 as well. I believe if you get your GP to take you on and manage you at the surgery it is less x

Oh yeah it's more in Northern Ireland. Doesn't seem fair!

I pay £36 for my wifes weekly LT fix and mine costs £48.

Mines is £45 and OH is £50 -we wee Oirish always get stuck with more ;) Thats what I get for living on potatoes I suppose ;) ;)

Mine is £27 but thats through the docs

wonder if I could get it through the docs -stingy gits mine are so I doubt it -they gave my OH bloody laxatives when he went about his weight. I mean he's clinically depressed, suffers from anxiety & panic attacks-all aggravted by his weight -AND THEY WANT HIM TO GO SH*TE HIMSELF!! Laxatives! I ask ye!

I paid 36 quid, it was cheaper through Hospitals though a lot have stopped doing it and its dearer in NI which i think is a bit snide!

I agree! lol

£36-00 and when oh went on it it was £48-00 and when he stopped i halfed his shakes and used them so made it cheaper for me. i think it should be the same no matter where you are why should it be dearer in irland it is still the same stuff fgs. xxx

Oh, thats bad news, dearer in ireland.... someone on another post is only paying £30 :eek:

When i lived in Liverpool i worked in the same building as my pharmacist so his was 36 but i got staff discount of 20% making it 28.80. I've moved to Reading 2 weeks ago and the pharmacies around here charge 36 with no discount lol!! Defo saving a fortune...in 8 weeks managed to pay around 500 off my student overdraft :p

BlackRose, I can't believe they said that to your OH!

£33 for us Rotherham-ites! I never thought of trying to go through my doctors!!

I pay £30, thats straight through the chemist no doctor involved:confused:

I pay £33 a week, live in Doncaster.

Back