Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

how much

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by sarahb2, 14 June 2010 Social URL.

1. sarahb2

sarahb2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world at home
    Hiya all how much do you think I will loose in 10 weeks ? I'm desperate !! (YET AGAIN) weigh about 20st

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BrianSecretAgent

BrianSecretAgent Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st13lb
    Current Weight:
    23st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(6.02%)
    Diet:
    Atkins!
    Hi Sarah,

I just started but from what I can see, weight loss varies. I guess the average seems to be around 3-5 a week? But, not to be disappointed if it's less than that - some weeks will be better than others for some reason...

4. bex!

bex! im on my way to slimdom!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(34.51%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey hun cant really say how much you will lose as everyone is different but ive lost 29lb in 5 weeks and i started at 17stone 6lb. weight could fluctuate week to week but if you stick with it 100% you should see some good losses. :)

good luck

xox

5. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Sarah and welcome. I reckon in about 10 weeks you could lose at least 3 stones easy. I think that's what I'm going to lose in that time. If you stick to it 100% the weight really does drop off. Last year in 24 weeks I lost over 7 stones!

Good luck and stick with it, you will be amazed by the results!

6. Catt

Catt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Sarah this was something I was keen to find out when I first started. I wondered if I could lose 4 stone in 8 weeks ha ha because that is what I had seen some people lose. However, I will probably lose 2 and a half stone if I am lucky and I am absolutely thrilled. That alone is such a huge weight loss and I feel brilliant in comparison to how I felt when I first started.

Don't think in terms of how much hun just enjoy the weight you do lose and enjoy feeling loads healthier :)

Good Luck xxx

7. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi there and welcome to LT. I know how it feels when you are desperate...and I really believe that this diet is the best option for those of us who feel like we have no options left.

I lost 4stone in 9 weeks last time... so I don't see any reason why you couldn't do something similar.

Focus on that first WI- I bet it will be a big loss- and it will boost you so much.

Good luck!

x

8. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  9. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  10. sarahb2

sarahb2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world at home
    Thanks all so much, i've tried this a few times before and in my head I know it works for me it's just doing it. If I take food out of the equasion it helps.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.