how much

Hi Sarah,

I just started but from what I can see, weight loss varies. I guess the average seems to be around 3-5 a week? But, not to be disappointed if it's less than that - some weeks will be better than others for some reason...

hey hun cant really say how much you will lose as everyone is different but ive lost 29lb in 5 weeks and i started at 17stone 6lb. weight could fluctuate week to week but if you stick with it 100% you should see some good losses. :)

good luck

xox

Hi Sarah and welcome. I reckon in about 10 weeks you could lose at least 3 stones easy. I think that's what I'm going to lose in that time. If you stick to it 100% the weight really does drop off. Last year in 24 weeks I lost over 7 stones!

Good luck and stick with it, you will be amazed by the results!

Hi Sarah this was something I was keen to find out when I first started. I wondered if I could lose 4 stone in 8 weeks ha ha because that is what I had seen some people lose. However, I will probably lose 2 and a half stone if I am lucky and I am absolutely thrilled. That alone is such a huge weight loss and I feel brilliant in comparison to how I felt when I first started.

Don't think in terms of how much hun just enjoy the weight you do lose and enjoy feeling loads healthier :)

Good Luck xxx

Hi there and welcome to LT. I know how it feels when you are desperate...and I really believe that this diet is the best option for those of us who feel like we have no options left.

I lost 4stone in 9 weeks last time... so I don't see any reason why you couldn't do something similar.

Focus on that first WI- I bet it will be a big loss- and it will boost you so much.

Good luck!

x

Thanks all so much, i've tried this a few times before and in my head I know it works for me it's just doing it. If I take food out of the equasion it helps.

Back