how naughty are you on your birthday?!

xjenna90x

Hey peeps its my birthday sat and im thinking about how im gonna stick to plan!? How do U deal with this time of year? Stay on plan? Flexisyn? Go wild?! I need a plan lol x

I was bad!!! It didn't help that my birthday was on a Thursday, the day after weigh in. After the weekend I had meant to get back on plan on the Monday but it didn't happen! Kept eating junk right up to weigh in last week (and had only 1lb gain- should've been more) but going to group got my head straight so have stuck to plan this week (but may still have a gain tomorrow because of the bad week!)

Do what you will be happy with- I didn't mind having the gain last week, I didn't particularly like it but knew it was deserved and I had enjoyed what I ate over the week. (I just regretted it took me a full week to get back on track)

Happy birthday for Saturday :)

I'm very very bad - it's one day per year! :D x

I'm sw planned mine. I'm having a sw Buffett party tea with my son and niece and family. Which I love might try scotch eggs this time to.

Presents I've asked for money for my new clothes pot no food items.

It's more important that I do this do next year I can party big for my 30th with confidence.

thanks is for ur replies :)...dont think im gonna go wild but I know I'll be having a couple of meals out and a night out with the girls on sat so im going to have what I like at them times and gonna stay syn free for the rest of the time ( will b hard when im hungover ) but apart from that I'll stick to plan and hopefully won't have a huge gain! Thanks :D x

I don't go completely mental but will have a couple of extra treats.

Last year I stuck to plan meal wise on the day, but had a big slice of cake at my mums, then at the weekend I had a meal out which involved a couple of drinks (I stuck to shorts and mixers though) and I have enchilada's with a jacket potato and then more Birthday cake after.... I can't remember what the result of WI was, but it worked for me, having just a couple of extra treats but not going absolutely crazy.

Might be harder this year as the weekend before my Birthday I'm having a party, again I'll stick to shorts and mixers, but although we're having a BBQ so will make sure I have lots of free and low syn options, there will no doubt be a few extra treats like crisps and dips ect.

Then my actual Birthday is a Wednesday, will stick to plan as usual throughout the day (no point going crazy for breakfast and lunch when I'm sat on my own as everyone's at work/school) I might take some buns into work and have one of them and then I'm going out for a meal with my family in the evening which will be whatever I fancy plus a bit of cake after... no drink though with it being on a Wednesday.

I did end up going a bit wild lol think I will have atleast a 3lb gain tonight! Aslong as i enjoyed lol been back on plan since Monday feels nice to actually eat tidy again! Hope you have a lovely birthday donna :) x

I find if I know I am going to have a night out drinking (hangover is inevitable for me, even if I only have two or three drinks) to make a pot of home-made soup in advance. I have it all blended up, literally every bit of veg in the house chucked in, sometimes bits of leftover chicken too, and spuds to thicken it up! Bowl after bowl after bowl when hungover, with Muller Light yoghurts in between, makes me feel much better. Very comforting and very much on plan! Could even have your two slices of bread to dip into the soup!

Last year I stuck to plan all week other than my actual bday when I had what I wanted but didn't go mad. Still had a gain I think can't remember but it wasn't bad.

This year will be very different as will be my 30th and I will go all out plus me and hubby r going away for the weekend and I will not deny myself whatever I want. I hope to at targain by then too

Its once a year I'm gonna have a good time so should you :D

I think ordinarily yeah but then when you add in Christmas, Easter new year, friends n families birthdays, anniversaries, weekends away, it soon becomes once a month and for me I have a birthday every year my holiday is once in a lifetime so I'm going to be good I can have a belated birthday another time

I did have a day off for mine last November, I went to the Chinese buffet with my boyfriend and my mam made me some fairy cakes so I just had a blow out really. I gained 2.5lb but lost that plus more the week after. Once in a while is no biggie but I only do holidays, birthday and Christmas. Easter wasn't off plan, neither was it last year as that was when I first joined SW. And I don't drink much so never have to deal with that one!

I'm sw planned mine. I'm having a sw Buffett party tea with my son and niece and family. Which I love might try scotch eggs this time to.

Presents I've asked for money for my new clothes pot no food items.

It's more important that I do this do next year I can party big for my 30th with confidence.

I asked for money last year too and I bought a tassimo coffee machine which I use once or twice every day so it was worth it :) plus the hot chocolates and stuff out of them are synable. But I mostly have costa Americano.

You're definitely gonna have a great 30th birthday next year, the way your head is so into this you will definitely be at target! X

I did have a day off for mine last November, I went to the Chinese buffet with my boyfriend and my mam made me some fairy cakes so I just had a blow out really. I gained 2.5lb but lost that plus more the week after. Once in a while is no biggie but I only do holidays, birthday and Christmas. Easter wasn't off plan, neither was it last year as that was when I first joined SW. And I don't drink much so never have to deal with that one!

I asked for money last year too and I bought a tassimo coffee machine which I use once or twice every day so it was worth it :) plus the hot chocolates and stuff out of them are synable. But I mostly have costa Americano.

You're definitely gonna have a great 30th birthday next year, the way your head is so into this you will definitely be at target! X

I hope so I've decided my 30th present to myself next yr is to Learn to circus trapeze.but I need to be mega mega fit to do this.

Great name btw same as mine :)

Is it? Haha well great name Hun :)

Circus trapeze wow that will be an amazing skill to learn. X

Yes I'm rochelle to.
It's a totally pointless skill in life it won't get me a job a promotion or anything useful its just one ticked of my life list but I'm no where nr fit enough to get up there so that's why goal for the next 12 months

My birthday is also on Christmas day so I just say 'screw it' for the day and eat my version of a Christmas/Birthday tea (never was much of a one for Turkey) Oh and the Prosecco!

Mine is tomorrow, we're going to hungry horse for a salad with no dressing and their smallest dessert is 7.5 syns, day before weigh in then we're having our real meal on Wednesday :)

Back