How nice will it be when....

Annie68

Silver Member
One thing I can't wait for....

How nice will it be when it warms up and I can take my big coat off and wooly jumpers and people will then be able to see I've lost weight. I'm so looking forward to summer this year when I don't have to wear big and baggy to cover a multitude of sins!

Hear Hear!!!
Im looking forward to that too and to not sweat like a pig!!!

I know exactly what you mean. I usually dread warmer weather but, although I've still a way to go. hopefully there won't be chaffing thighs this year!

You are so right, I look like the honey monster, I have so many layers on!!!

I spent last summer very hot and huge, and 9 months pregnant...

I am looking forward to a cooler summer this year. Maybe walking a bit without dripping in sweat!

That tyre man was what I was always called - Cant wait to see those peeps again and tell them where to stick it!!! LOL.

It is gonna be fabby!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha yh good thinking.. Oh hopefully I will be a 14 by then a nice loose one!?x

A couple of weeks back I found a suitcase in a lockup my ex-husband has and in it was loads of clothes I've not seen in over 10 years. Having never been a 'follower of fashion' they will be suitable now.

I'm now getting impatient as I want to lose the weight NOW and want it to be summer NOW so I can wear them

Back