How often do you have a cheat day/day off?

Every day is a cheat day to me! Which is why I'm soooo rubbish at sticking to sw! I really need to get a grip but I just can't stop myself from eating chocolate! How do you find willpower strong enough to say no????

Maybe try promising you can have it if you want it, but only AFTER writing the syns in your log / diary.
Also, once I've had one choc or biscuit it awakens the cravings, so I try not to have any of those til the evening, otherwise I'll be craving them all day if I have it in the morning.
Also avoidance. It's back to school day today, and I know I need to avoid the staffroom as people bring left overs in and put them in there. If they put chocs in unavoidable places I'll sit next to someone who doesn't eat them, and tell them I'b being good so they can bully me into sticking with it (I have two people inmind for this job - they're very bossy, and i'm supposed to be in charge of them - they'll love the opportunity to tell me what to do lol). :D

Maybe try promising you can have it if you want it, but only AFTER writing the syns in your log / diary.
Also, once I've had one choc or biscuit it awakens the cravings, so I try not to have any of those til the evening, otherwise I'll be craving them all day if I have it in the morning.
Also avoidance. It's back to school day today, and I know I need to avoid the staffroom as people bring left overs in and put them in there. If they put chocs in unavoidable places I'll sit next to someone who doesn't eat them, and tell them I'b being good so they can bully me into sticking with it (I have two people inmind for this job - they're very bossy, and i'm supposed to be in charge of them - they'll love the opportunity to tell me what to do lol). :D

Lol - it's all so predictable! Chocolates, cake, and cheese and biscuits all avoided. I was like a slimming ninja, with my bossyboots side-kicks!! :D

Lol - it's all so predictable! Chocolates, cake, and cheese and biscuits all avoided. I was like a slimming ninja, with my bossyboots side-kicks!! :D

Well done Lucky7, fab day. My first day has been very good, I have stuck to the plan and have just treated myself to a piece of toblerone and still have 3.5 syns left over! I made egg muffins for breakfast and I think they are going to be my saviour! They were so easy to make and yummy.

Egg muffins???

I mixed 3 eggs together and added 2 tbsp of skimmed milk. Add salt and pepper.

Get a muffin tin, and grease. I used the low cal spray.
pre heat oven to 200 degrees

Then add whatever you fancy to the muffin tins

bacon
mushrooms
Spring onion
chives
cheese
tomato
other meats
ricotta cheese

or whatever takes your fancy

add the whisked eggs to the muffin tin and pop in the oven for 20 mins or until they rise go puffy or turn golden brown.

They can can be eaten hot or cold. Store in your fridge in a plastic bag or you can freeze.

They were more or less syn free and totally yummy. I made enough for tomorrow's breakfast and I am taking spaghetti hoops to have with them at work, so you could make a massive batch, freeze them and grab when you want one.

Back