how often do you weigh yourself?

beinggood

How often do you weigh yourself?

I weigh myself every day. Does this mean I am obsessing a little too much?

Every couple of days xx

Twice a day sometimes!!! :eek: :8855:

As long as you don't start getting stressed/depressed/discouraged by what you see I don't really think it matters.

I'm just amazed at my body fluctuations considering I'm eating/drinking the same thing day out. It's fascinating! x x

I weigh myself every morning, some times even twice a day. But I do take it with a pinch of salt as I wait for the "official scales"

I weigh before bed and first thing in the morning, but I go by my CDCs scales for my official WI.....

Every morning :D and night before bed if i remember to! not that the night time weigh matters lol

Around 3pm im around 3 pounds heavier than the morning usually ! madness

every single time I walk into the bathroom - its probably a minimum of 5 times a day. Not just from the diet either - I'm beginning to think I may actually have some kind of scales addiction!! :eek:

I have even put them away since Saturday and agreed with Amanda on here that I won't weigh myself as long as she sticks to 100% - part of me is hoping she fails so I can get them out again lol In full seriousness though I am having total panic attacks at the scales not being there - its like someone has taken away my safety blanket.

Weird thing is half the time I take no notice whatsoever of what they say and I will definitey be going by the CDCs weigh ins only but I have to know I can get on them and that they are there. I think it somes from 21 years of health problems all being blamed on my weight making me more than slightly obsessed with it - turns out to be my thyroid that's the problem which is what I told them all along!

I think its safe to say that I'm probably not normal though - especially as everyone else seems to be feeling guilty admitting its as much as twice a day ;)

im definatly obssessed but i think it keeps me going knowing that my small goals are being met- though im 2.5 stones off target every few days im a few pounds nearer to my target- :)

Im glad I am not the only daily weigher ! HA HA I noticed my weight fluctuates a lot if I weigh at night.

i get weighed once a week by my cdc

i used to have scales at home, had to get rid of them, i was weighing myself everytime i went to the bathroom and just nipping on them wasnt good enough i had to strip off and have a wee first, it was getting silly

i get weighed once a week by my cdc

i used to have scales at home, had to get rid of them, i was weighing myself everytime i went to the bathroom and just nipping on them wasnt good enough i had to strip off and have a wee first, it was getting silly

this has made me :) i was getting to the same addiction i think, mine have now been hidden out of my reach! Made me concentrate more on sticking to SS 100% though... worth it! xxx

I weigh most days, thought not every single day but sometimes more than once! Keeps me focussed though, I don't cope well with suprises- I like to know where I am x

I weighed myself every morning and evening when I was doing the diet. Certainly kept me motivated. With maintenance I weigh daily (as recommended). I found it torture to try and stay off them, and decided that I had to desensitise myself to them. It's just a number. A number that charts little bumps and squiggles. It's a part of my daily life like looking in the mirror when I clean my teeth or do my hair.

Of course, when I was on the diet, it was great to see the scales go down, but if they didn't, I knew they would very soon, and probably with a jump :clap:

No sighs, no drama, no sadness, no letting it dictate my day. No shouts of "OMG...what am I doing wrong!!!" because if you are sticking to the plan, you can't be doing anything wrong and the trend on the scales will go down.

It's a cool tool ;)

Every couple of days normally, although I did weigh today after wi yesterday! To begin with it was everyday - I couldnt believe I'd lost x amount of lbs in a day lol.

I only weigh once a week & that is through my CB consultant. I dont have scales in the house & nor would i as i would be tempted to jump on them every day

Back