How often to weigh yourself?

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Bridgee, 29 May 2014.

1. Bridgee

Bridgee Well-Known Member

How often do you weigh yourself? When I did slimming world it was once a week is it the same with slimfast? Or can't you wait? I feel like I want to weigh myself twice a week (held out so far) lol
  2. Camplestar

Camplestar Well-Known Member

Im awful, I weigh and record every day. Keeps me on track.
  3. Bridgee

Glad it's not just me that wants to weigh more often. Do you ever find your weight fluctuates day to day up and down? Or does it always go down/stay the same ext
  4. Camplestar

It can fluctuate a bit. But when I'm sticking to plan it mostly sts or down.
  5. tink2011

tink2011 Well-Known Member

I was daily for the first month even though i was disappointed when i fluctuated but recorded it weekly x
  6. Bridgee

I still haven't weighed myself as silly as it sounds I'm almost scared to check if it hasn't moved I will be gutted - my tummy is bloated and I think it's because I'm not well (I retain water when I'm not well and scales go up) I thought I could take it into account when stepping on the scales but if it's gone up or stayed the same I will be gutted!
  7. Camplestar

I'm on twice a day but it's slowing down.

Goal 1 - 17st 9 by end of June
    Goal 2 - 16st 9 by end of July
  8. Bridgee

They are really good goals fast weight loss but 100% achievable. You can do it
  9. PrincessSparklePants

PrincessSparklePants Little Miss Christmas

I log once a week only (monday morning first thing) but I can't stay off the scales most mornings :eek:
  10. Five-By-Five

Five-By-Five Well-Known Member

My weight has stayed the same last 2 weeks :( I've been bang on this, (for liver shrink diet) my clothes feel looser but no actual weightloss. I just don't understand. :(
  11. Bridgee

Muscle weighs more than weight and water weight is terrible you may have lost the weight and retained water in this heat or gained muscle and lost fat. Looser clothes are a great size - put it this way if you was a size 10 at 14 stone - would you care? Lol :) xx