How on earth...

saraian24

Gold Member
did i gain 4lbs this week? i have a weigh in tomorrow and ive been 100%!

Could it be the new pill im taking (contraceptives?)

Yes; could be making you retain water / some people are said to gain weight while taking certain pills for anticonception.

Sara you have been 100% so you have nothing to worry about hunni, if its your new pill it will sort its self out in the next few days i would think.xx dont worry.xx

Scrap that, i didnt realise its thursday, i have a weigh in tonight! I thik its water retention as well my wedding rings are tight again and i feel bloated

Good luck with your WI hun, dont worry your body will sort itself out.xx

Im disapointed, would have loved another big loss this week. i think im going too do my own weightloss when the water retention is gone.

Im still pissed about it all. Ive been taking the thing 2 days, i was nearly into the 14s and shot all the way up to 15.6, nearly cried this morning when i got on the scales!

Dont worry , it will all come good hunni, you know you have done cd 100% so you know it will work.xxxx

Water rentention is not weight gain!! Weight gain is impossible on SS. If you have been 100% you have done great and should congratulate yourself on achieving another full week without faltering!! Get off those scales!!! :D I know it doesn't necessarily make you feel better when the scales are being horrible, but seriously you can't let them rule your life, you HAVE NOT gained any FAT - that's all that really matters!

Chin up hun x

Aw dont worry babes, it will be the pill, I always gain when I start a new pill too :sigh: My new scales arrived this morning so HAD to weigh myself :p Realised that our floors are wonky and I have to manoeuvre scales around until they are level which is why I havent had an accurate reading on my other ones so have just wasted money buying new ones :(

Even if you have gained this week....dont spoil it all by eating rubbish because you are fed up and disappointed, just think of the loo that you will have the week after!
I would gain weight around TOM on every diet I have done and have resigned myself to that..the week after I can loose it all and more as well.

Kerry-Ann
xx

step away from the scales.

it honestly could be the scales either..hope it is hunni xxx good luck and let us no how u get on xx

Its not my sclaes guys its the ****ing contraception pills. If they dont settle down its back to withdrawel method.Has worked the last 14 months!

how bout going on something diff? ive the implant the last 3 years love it! getting it replaced now mon!!

Awww I just feel like giving you a cuddle. Its not on is it, but next week should be a phenominal loss for you. Just keep doing what you are doing and you will be ok.
Lynne xx

Back