how sad am I?

ColJack

Gold Member
I found some mini toffee crisp bars in my local Lidl today and bought a pack..
one a day as a treat ( 99 cals each so 5 syns )..
I had one in the car on the way home and now I want another.. so I'm waiting until after midnight so it counts as sundays.....:rolleyes: :sigh:

Haha that's good ;)
Someone at my class said they work nights and sometimes a shift can be confusing as they could be on one day, say an EE then suddenly during the shift they realise its the next day lol! Must be confusing for deciding what plan etc xxx

I'd stick to one plan in those circumstances... or since they will still eat breakfast, dinner and tea ( or lunch and dinner if you prefer ) then it's just a case of starting the "day" when you wake up whether that's at 6am or 4pm..

Yeah I'd stick to the same days too. Avoids confusion lol!
When my hubby used to work shifts he could come home from a night shift at 6am and I'd wake up for work and he'd be sat there with a can of beer (as it was classed as his evening) lol xxx

I found some mini toffee crisp bars in my local Lidl today and bought a pack..
one a day as a treat ( 99 cals each so 5 syns )..
I had one in the car on the way home and now I want another.. so I'm waiting until after midnight so it counts as sundays.....:rolleyes: :sigh:
haha, I would have eaten 1, thought I had done well, they would have played on my mind till they drove me crazy and promptly eaten them all therefore having to cross 5 syns off per day till they were "paid" for!!!!

H xxx

They are amazing. The first time I bought them I ate 3 in one day :sigh:

A full size TC is prob less syns :p

He he that is sooooo something I would do!! xxxx

Back