How shakes compare?

Last time

Hiya

Can you tell me how the sweet shakes taste in comparison to cambridge or lighterlife shakes.

I have tried both these in the past and found cambridge nicer but could tolerate the lighterlife ones.

Thanks

x x x

It's hard to say. What one person likes others don't. For the most part though and judging by the huge number of people leaving cd etc for exante they seem to be ok :)

Hiya

Can you tell me how the sweet shakes taste in comparison to cambridge or lighterlife shakes.

I have tried both these in the past and found cambridge nicer but could tolerate the lighterlife ones.

Thanks

x x x
Ive done CD and find them shakes alot sweeter than exante ones, I don't dislike any of them but prefer exante..

I have done both Cambridge and LL (lost 7 stones but pput it back on and a bit more:cry:), and after trying alll the Exante shakes I can definatley say IMO Cambridge and LL are sweeter tasting, however IMO Exante is nicer, its a bit less artifical tasting than Cambridge and LL.

It's hard to say. What one person likes others don't. For the most part though and judging by the huge number of people leaving cd etc for exante they seem to be ok :)

Wow you have lost loads haven't you? Remember you from ages ago when I came on here, think you were on WW.

How much have you lost from start to finish on all your journey x

Thanks everyone.

On cambridge I only really had banana and choc mint. So I could probably do pep. tea with a choc shake on exante. It's the price that's pushing me this way.

I have a lot to loose and have been dieting for years but not lost anything!!!! Having a holiday later in the year and want to loose a lot for then. Have a couple of weekends planned next few weeks then will look at starting. Have a few days cambridge in the house so will do that before I order the bumper pack incase I cant stick at it.

x x

I actually dont like teh exante products, i like the bars, and the odd soup but cambridge products were deffo better. The shakes on exante are tasteless. Ive had to add a spoon of sweetner in to them.

cambridge deffo taste better but exante is cheaper thats why im doing it! plus councillors are rubbish, well the ones ive had were.

HI , I have done CD and just starting Exante . I have only had 1 Exante shake so far , a strawberry one , and it was lovely , as others have said they are not as sweet , but thats coz they dont contain all the artificial sweetener that CD does .... I find the exante ones much thickjer and creamier and much more filling .. gonna have a choc one later so may add some more :)

Back