How soon can you have water flavouring?

Not me, my cdc said I could have it after 2 weeks.

I'm not sure if it's about the weightloss though... perhaps something do with ketosis? I'm really not sure, but I just stick to what my cdc tells me when I can have what items. She also told me for example that I could have the bars after the second week, but because they have more calories they could slow down weightloss and if I really wanted them I shouldn't have them every day. I take her advice to heart. :)

thats good advice then!my cdc lives very far from me and I will prob only get to see her every 3 wks so its a bit difficult to get advice - dont like calling to pester her all the time x

She's a cdc and I'm sure she expects you to 'pester' her with questions :) Just write down all your questions if you don't want to call her 'all the time' and ask them all. It's what's she's there for and to support you. It's why I love my cdc. I can call her anytime and she'll get back to me asap. Just do it, hun. You'll feel much better if you don't live in doubt about certain things ^^

I've had the orange water since day one...sparingly but still using it. I'm nicely into ketosis on day three today.

Feeling great.

I'm also getting in a little Bovril every night even though I know its a retainer of water, better a little no carb no cal treat than breaking my SS!! :eek:

hey - not s'posed to have water flavourings until you've done two weeks on CD.......

hope that helps !

you're doin great :)

keep us posted !

Debz xx

lol oops...that's me on the CD naughty step...I do have about 1 litre of my intake made with the orange flavour per day.....I'm Debz's rebel student!! :eek:

Back