• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How soon...

pickle! you can start when you're baby is 3 months old! You have to declare it on your health questionnaire! (i started literally a day after my little girl was 3 months!)

Good luck with your new edition when he/she arrives - you'll have your hands full babe!!!!!

Look forward to hearing how you are doing.

x

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
hey I wrote on my form that my daughter was less than 3 months old and they let me start no problem, didnt even mention it, I finish breastfeeding before I started dieting x

Hey all:),

Just thought i'd update you. I called the Lipotrim helpline and was told that i can start the diet as little as 6 weeks post birth as long as i didn't have birth complications ie, c-section etc and am not breast feeding.
Hope this might help anyone else who was wondering the same as me.

well thats that sorted. Congratulations and good luck on the rest of your pregnancy. Just enjoy this time -do NOT worry about your weight yet, your body is busy doing a much more important job! :D Focus on getting through your pregnancy and post-pregnancy healthily and happily...THEN deal with your weight. I know its hard and I felt low too durin mine but dont let yourself get down and leave yourself susceptible to post natal depression. You've bigger things on your hands pickle.

GOOD LUCK -Now get resting! ;)