How stupid can you get

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mrs B, 22 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I've just had a kebab. I don't know why. I feel really stupid. I'm finding it really hard sometimes and now am full of the cold (again).

I can't say I didn't enjoy it - I loved it. All I can say in my defence is it was a chicken one and I couldn't eat all of it.

I am thinking about SS+ or 790. I worry though that if I can have something I'll just crave something else IYSWIM.

Oh well, back to SS tomorrow.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    no one is perfect! dont beat yourself up about it, its not worth it.
    go into any plan knowing you will slip up now and again - youre not superwoamn are you? no, youre human!
    to get back on track asap, is the best we can ever hope for.

4. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    you've made my mouth water hee hee. Get back on it, and on your aamw make chicken kebab just with a couple of mushrooms and a sprig of broccoli, healthy ones make you smile more xx

5. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

I have just chewed a slice of gorgeous smelling fresh bread, then spat it out. I just couldn't resist tasting it.

As everyone says, draw a line under the kebab and get back on track tomorrow. Good luck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.