Extra Easy how SW has changed me

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Amy2249, 16 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Amy2249

Amy2249 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    So pre SW lunch would be a chicken bagel and some crisps, which I really thought I would miss. For the last two weeks I have had speed soup and yesterday I just couldn't face it (proves the need for a varied diet) so I thought I would use some of my syns and had a tuna and cheese panini.
    Well first of all I could only manage half of it and for the rest of the day I felt bloated and horrible and was in a really bad mood. So I won't be doing that again!!

Having SW lunches next week!!! I just love how my body now craves healthy food and does not like unhealthy food. Thank you SW X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If I've had a few bad days I find I crave fruit and veg whereas pre SW I wouldn't have even thought about them, wierd!

4. Atomic pink

Atomic pink Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.4%)
    Diet:
    being better!
    The main change for me is seeing fruit as a proper food! I ate it before but it never counted as "proper" food if i was hungry. Now late morning when i am hungry i will have an apple and wait an hour for lunch and i tend to eat a banana late afternoon to prevent the dreaded munchied striking before dinner.
    I tend to only have bread once at the weekend now as well which is a huge difference as a nice slice of homemade bread and butter was my go to snack before.

5. Roziee

Roziee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(23.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm exactly the same.

I have brekkie, then an hour before lunch ill have some sort of fruit.. Lunch, then before leaving work ill have a banana or cereal bar so don't feel starving marvin when i get home and am tempted to binge eat.

And like yourself, I don't eat bread anymore during the week, I'll just have toast with my breakfast on the weekend.

6. helzzz

helzzz loves SW!!

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's saved me a fortune! Seriously - I used to buy some kind of sandwich nearly every day for lunch (plus crisps plus chocolate plus a fizzy drink) which invariably was full of mayo or cheese or both. I was probably spending £20 a week on rubbish. Now I plan my meals in advance, shopping is cheaper and there's no waste and I always make sure I prepare some lunch in advance.

I also cook a lot more now - it used to be take-aways a lot, now it's a Chinese maybe once a fortnight. Hubby went to the pizza shop a couple of weeks ago (just for himself) and the guy mentioned that he hadn't seen him in AGES!! Just shows how much we used to go (and again how much money we're saving).

7. Amy2249

Amy2249 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    The saving money is very true. People go on about how expensive healthy food can be but if you use tips, which I have found on here, it can work out cheaper. Like buying fruit on offer or in season, and making meals for 4 and freezing the rest. I made SW shepherds pie today and it cost me about £7 and made 4 meals x

8. PurpleSky

PurpleSky banana phone

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Healthy food is cheep you gotta me clever with it. I'm a veggie so it adds a bit more to the household food bills has my son and partner are not veggies, but mushy pea curry is awesome as the curry with rice cost me less then a pound in money and makes 4 servings lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.