Extra Easy how SW has changed me

Amy2249

Silver Member
So pre SW lunch would be a chicken bagel and some crisps, which I really thought I would miss. For the last two weeks I have had speed soup and yesterday I just couldn't face it (proves the need for a varied diet) so I thought I would use some of my syns and had a tuna and cheese panini.
Well first of all I could only manage half of it and for the rest of the day I felt bloated and horrible and was in a really bad mood. So I won't be doing that again!!

Having SW lunches next week!!! I just love how my body now craves healthy food and does not like unhealthy food. Thank you SW X

The main change for me is seeing fruit as a proper food! I ate it before but it never counted as "proper" food if i was hungry. Now late morning when i am hungry i will have an apple and wait an hour for lunch and i tend to eat a banana late afternoon to prevent the dreaded munchied striking before dinner.
I tend to only have bread once at the weekend now as well which is a huge difference as a nice slice of homemade bread and butter was my go to snack before.

Atomic pink said:
The main change for me is seeing fruit as a proper food! I ate it before but it never counted as "proper" food if i was hungry. Now late morning when i am hungry i will have an apple and wait an hour for lunch and i tend to eat a banana late afternoon to prevent the dreaded munchied striking before dinner.
I tend to only have bread once at the weekend now as well which is a huge difference as a nice slice of homemade bread and butter was my go to snack before.

I'm exactly the same.

I have brekkie, then an hour before lunch ill have some sort of fruit.. Lunch, then before leaving work ill have a banana or cereal bar so don't feel starving marvin when i get home and am tempted to binge eat.

And like yourself, I don't eat bread anymore during the week, I'll just have toast with my breakfast on the weekend.

It's saved me a fortune! Seriously - I used to buy some kind of sandwich nearly every day for lunch (plus crisps plus chocolate plus a fizzy drink) which invariably was full of mayo or cheese or both. I was probably spending £20 a week on rubbish. Now I plan my meals in advance, shopping is cheaper and there's no waste and I always make sure I prepare some lunch in advance.

I also cook a lot more now - it used to be take-aways a lot, now it's a Chinese maybe once a fortnight. Hubby went to the pizza shop a couple of weeks ago (just for himself) and the guy mentioned that he hadn't seen him in AGES!! Just shows how much we used to go (and again how much money we're saving).

The saving money is very true. People go on about how expensive healthy food can be but if you use tips, which I have found on here, it can work out cheaper. Like buying fruit on offer or in season, and making meals for 4 and freezing the rest. I made SW shepherds pie today and it cost me about £7 and made 4 meals x

Healthy food is cheep you gotta me clever with it. I'm a veggie so it adds a bit more to the household food bills has my son and partner are not veggies, but mushy pea curry is awesome as the curry with rice cost me less then a pound in money and makes 4 servings lol

Back