How the heck ........

Daisysp8

Have i managed this ? ? ?

Talk about the will power of steel ..... Hubby in the last 2 weeks has brought me back:

DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0260.jpg

DSC_0259.jpg

And i haven`t had any of it ..... Hubby even opened the dairy milk and nommed some of it .... cheeky bugger !!!!

But the old me would have devoured that all in one sitting and then still been peckish :eek: :rolleyes: :D

I know how you feel! I used to be the same. My hubby is always bringing chocolate home for the kids, and I hardly ever touch it, and when I do I syn it.

Well done you!

Lmao ..... the Flake just had to av it !!!!!! *nom* ... 8.5 syns but worth every bite lololol ;)

well done on resisting, I would have been ok with them unopened, but if someone started the dairymilk I would HAVE to finish it off!!

Helen xxx

its a great achievement to resist things isnt it... well done !!

You are a credit, I can smell it as soon as it comes into my house and CANT resist it. Il stick to sw 100% then it's impossible soon as I think about or c choc

Why does your hubby buy such things? :confused:

Coz he loves me lololol ...... He`s an HGV driver and is away through the week, and has always brought me "a treat" back when he comes home .... He`s done it for 8 years lol, so it`s difficult breaking the habit i suppose ... i love him for it though, and i don`t mind that he ends up eating it :D

You deserve a bloody medal! LOL

Back