how time flies!!!!!!

missyd

Gold Member
i cant believe how quick the time goes im at the start of week 7 now thats 44 days with no food :eek:
it certainly doesnt seem that long! x :D

that sounds so crazy. 44 days no food. Look how much your ticker has gone down though?!
Hehe bring it on!!

Yep it does fly on LT for some reason, when I did refeed WI's were slow to come around, spooky!

I know!!!! Whats that about, im goin for WI 7 on Fri already, sounds silly to say so many wks with no food, people look at you strange lol, well they always did that with me anyway!!!!!!! x

Can't wait for the WI's to start coming faster! :D

Ooh, good luck for tomorrow then Vickie hun x

Time certainly does fly - but its so exciting to think about how we are transforming ourselves - i love this diet and i love all then changes in my body - its fab!!! xox

Me too Julz......Im starting to notice this wk and so have a few other people. Gives you a real buzz to know your changing yourself!

iv never been so keen for Monday to roll around luckily it seems to be coming around very quick x

Donna, I'm like you, I now look forward to Monday's and my WI! Unfortunately Tuesdays go way too slow coz it seems so long to the next WI!!!

Today is my 79th day without food - and I don't miss it (that much) either!!!!!!!

x

its crazy isnt going so long without food and feeling great x

Back