How to become a consultant .... My journey

Well not such a great WI as I put on 1 1/2 lb ( bloody BBQ s and alcohol lol .... Still we have all done a 7 week pledge in group as to how much we aim to lose in those weeks and I've chosen a stone , my philosophy now is to lead by example , as if I can't do it how can I expect others too !!! Hope you are all sticking to plan x

So have been keeping a food diary and what a shocker I was already over on Day 1 ( and I didn't think I had hardly any syns , seriously just goes to show !! ) ....

Hi Roanne, what did they think of your editorial? Anymore news on how it's going?

Hi ya Matt , I have a meeting in Luton with Sandy Davies tomorrow night ( quite a high up last I'm told ) just to meet me , my editorial is all done and so is all my research on local toddler groups ( basically anywhere I can canvass new members ) my pre training is not this Saturday but next when I hand over the cheque and it all becomes official .
Getting excited now as its all becoming very real , the hotel for Derby is booked for August and quite soon I know I won't be stopping .
On another point I fell into a vat of wine at the weekend which happened to have bread pudding on the side so I put on a pound , still fresh start today and have already done 400 calls on the bike for punishment lol ,
So how is you ???

Hi ya Matt , I have a meeting in Luton with Sandy Davies tomorrow night ( quite a high up last I'm told ) just to meet me , my editorial is all done and so is all my research on local toddler groups ( basically anywhere I can canvass new members ) my pre training is not this Saturday but next when I hand over the cheque and it all becomes official .
Getting excited now as its all becoming very real , the hotel for Derby is booked for August and quite soon I know I won't be stopping .
On another point I fell into a vat of wine at the weekend which happened to have bread pudding on the side so I put on a pound , still fresh start today and have already done 400 calls on the bike for punishment lol ,
So how is you ???
Hi Ro, I have had a steady couple of weeks 2.5lbs off each week and this week reached 5st off and also got SotW and SotM which was fantastic I have introduced a couple of new members and have been constantly asked if I am considering starting a group as they would like to join me, and 2 members have even offered to help me on the Social team, I still need to make sure that SW pay half toward my venue? i have asked my C and she says they do?? Very confusing as everyone on here says they don't??
how is it going with you mate?

Last edited:
I heard you have been banned :( for a while sorry to hear that. I have had my interview and it went very well speak to you soon

Hi Ro, so, go on, tell me all about it, did you have to stand up and say "I believe" was it a sit there and get lectured to or was it get into groups and play out scenarios? Please tell me!!!

Well you didn't have to stand up and say " I believe " but you did say it about 6 times sitting down and shouting it out really loudly lol ......
There were 53 on training On day 1 and 52 on day 2 ( one pulled out ) I can honestly say its like a cult , but a bloody brilliant caring one , I know you have concerns regarding Saturday Morning ( although matey these groups are flying ) but they really don't want you to fail , through tout the two days you are filling in response forms as if there are problems it's down to you to tell them as you will get the help you need to sort it ..........

I got to see the GOLD wall and there are a 110 cons on there that over 40 years is still only 3% of the country and I'm lucky enough to have Tony on there and as I have no TD he's teaching me everything I need to know ( I can't believe he sat and observed for two days so quietly with his ADHD !! Cos normally I can't shut him up !! )
One thing I would say is get all the exams done and your room layout and be aware of the folders ( SOS 1-2 ) because me and Amanda has really been pushed to read read read and study and it showed the people that had as they didn't need to ask the questions that were in the books .

Must say it was also great to see men training there were 4 in this group and only one that was gay so finally the straight men are getting through lol !!!!

I've only just woken up , my head is still banging but my area manager just text and said forget for a couple of days and have family time ( no chance as three sessions tom ) so might play with PDA later and see how I feel .....

Xx

Back