how to get back into ketosis!

as i said earlier in thread" im dissapointed in myself..... iv been bad and prob knocked myself out of ketosis.. how long will it take to get back into it and will it effect me..the first respose on my earlier thread said to eat something and she scared me by saying it was dangerous to drink on ketosis so i had a dry slice of toast....im failing this arent i?

If you are out of ketosis, it will take you 3-4 days to get back into ketosis, but its not necessary you are out of ketosis. Possibly you could still be in it.

Dont beat yourself up about it, whats done is done, just get straight back to TFR and forget it, we are all human.

dont give up, you should not drink alcohol cos its dangerous on this diet. I asked a friend the other day who is on the aitkin diet and she told me although you should not drink on it you can have the occasional drink if its over 40 per cent and with a diet drink, I think aitkin is based on staying in ketosis so it may not be too bad, dont know for sure though. Even so you are doing really well just jump back on the wagon and reap the rewards/

not gunna give up joy , if anything im gunna continue with sheer determination on this band wagon...just feeling a bit down today. thanks for your support xx

don't worry, you can't turn back time, drink plenty of water to flush any toxins out of your body and try and enjoy the rest of the day, tomorrow you will have forgotton about it

Back