How to get motivated on WW?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Stephers, 3 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Stephers

Stephers Member

I have recently joined WW and want to lose 16 pounds. I don't eat fruit so what can i snack on that is good for me and low in points?
    Any other tips for WW?
    Thanks
    Steph xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zimbobimbo

zimbobimbo Full Member

Do you eat veg? You could snack on carrots?

Other than that I tend to have a bag of wotsits - 1.5 points or babybel lights - 1 point (i think but check that).

Or for 2 points I have a Kellogs Fibre plus bar, which feels way naughtier than 2 points as it has lots of choc!!

Good luck :)

4. zebredy

zebredy Sci-Fi Geek

Diet:
    WW
    We like to eat the weight watchers cakes, bars and crisps. I know they can often cost a little more then other brands, but it works for us. A chocolate bar that is either 1 and half or 2 points is just enough to do me between meals...

5. nicolaann

nicolaann Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    co-co pops cereal bars or rice crispie ones are 1.5 and hartleys sugar free jelly is 0pts. alot of yogurts are low points and the sweets from class are 1point a whole box.. the butter scotch ones are just like wortheres original!

6. big-dollop

big-dollop Need To Downsize!

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    You could try carrot/celery etc its ok but can get a tad boring try sugar free jelly and yoghurts are low point as well

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.